Friday 25 May 2007

Thursday 24th May 2007


Some email responses to my Blog:

Lauren:
Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuxxxxx

Rachel:
Pippin,
I have just sat down to read through your blog. And I am so glad I did.
I never really knew what you were going through before - just how horrid / scary / painful / the last few months have been for you. I guess I was too scared to ask as I may not have been prepared for the answer.
You are one hell of an amazing girl (I'm not just saying that because you have cancer) I really do mean it, the way you have dealt with everything that has been thrown at you. You also look bloody fabulous with a shaved head (and yes, I really do mean that too - not many girls could pull off that look!).
Carry on writing sweetie - I will be first in line to buy a copy of 'Philippa Bigham - The Autobiography'!.
Miss you lots. Let me know how things are going.
All my love, Rachel x x x

Lucy:
It is brilliantly written Pip! It made me sad realising the extent of what you have been through. I think it is impossible for me or anyone else who has not been effected by a serious disease to imagine just how hard it must be.
Looking forward to my visit - maybe we can go to the pier and get an ice cream (with quite a few scoops!)
Lucy xxx

No comments: