Thursday 17 May 2007

Sunday 6th January 2007


I'M IN BRIGHTON!! Drove myself back yesterday afternoon. So, so lovely to be back. Lauren loves the 'Junior Post Office' I got for her and gave me a card with really sweet words in it about missing me and things.

Mum was in floods of tears as I left. I'm going back home Thursday for treatment on Friday, but we've become even closer oven the past few weird months and she's used to looking after me.

Woke up really late today. Feel quite rough. Have had really bad stomach pain for past couple of days, but I've done a lot this past week:

Tue - Rebecca came to visit. Spent ages in Camberley. Drove for the first time in...well since 20th Oct.
Fri - blood test at hosp. Collected Becky, drove her to EIHMS to drop off her assignment then went for a drink in 'the nice pub for nice people', The Astolat. Drove back...Then Marilyn and Lucy came round. V nice to see them.
Yesterday - packed, drove here, dusted room, made bed, cooked dinner...bloody knackering!

Have to inject myself again. It's fine. The thought of it is worse than actually doing it. At least it's only for 3 days - just once a day, to 'boost' my bone marrow.

Hair's noticeably falling out bit faster. Spot lots of strands of hair on my t-shirt a lot more. Mouth gets quite sore if I don't use the mouthwash (Corsadyl) regularly enough either. Apart from that I'm dandy. Having to learn to pace myself and that's quite difficult. Just so lucky to be back by the sea!!

No comments: