Thursday 17 May 2007

Thursday 17th May 2007



Woken up this morning to discover I've got my first period in months. Hoorah. Ouch.

Arm is still there. Hoorah. Ouch.

Finished 'The Night Watch' by Sarah Waters last night. Excellent but quite bleak.

Feel very ugly at the moment. Ugly and fat and bald. Think I resemble Jimmy Krankie minus the awful voice, and the school uniform.

Last of the 5 days of injections today. Hoorah. Ouch. Not too bad really. Just stings a bit and having to push needle into my stomach isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Quite scary how easily get used to it.

Chemo tomo. Number 11. Double figures. Hoorah. Vomit

5 comments:

Dawnius said...

Cheer up chicken, everybody knows how brave you are. Once you've finished all the chemo we will have a big party to celebrate that it's all over.

Of course you're not like Jimmy Krankie! You'll always be a hot mama, with or without hair and you're definitely not fat an ugly.

If you're ever feeling low just think of David's box of delights, that should make you feel better.

Dance magic dance!

;-)

Love D. xxx

wondy woman said...

I think JK may be vastly underrated as it goes, but you're in no way similar, I can assure you of that.

Keep your chin up my love, 'cos we all love you X

wondy woman said...

PS. I read The Night Watch lately and I love love loved it, did you? It was wonderful, loved the characters and loved the ambulance driver the best, Kay I think it was.

Totally engrossed in her writing so I will have to check out more.

Beanie said...

Hey Wondy,
Kay was my favourite character too. Abhorred Julia...horrid piece of work she was. Wish she'd been blitzed.
As for your comment on your blog about your desire for size 8 perky boobs. No! Your boobs are wondrous and have the whole 'I want to stick my head between them and jiggle it from side-to-side' factor. Size 8 perky boobs do not have enough cheek to boob action for me. You're gorgeous Wondy, don't forget it xx

wondy woman said...

Wayhey, thank you, Beanie!! Perhaps you are right there...

x x x x