Thursday 17 May 2007

Saturday 28th April 2007



11pm: Ross has just shaved my head with his clippers. Grade 4 all over. There was actually very little hair on the floor afterwards. I suppose because it has fallen out gradually I haven't noticed how thin it had become. I've put some of it in a matchbox.

It wasn't as bad a process as I thought it would be, although I'm sad to report that I don't look like Sigourney Weaver in 'Alien' or Sinead O'Connor. Instead I look extremely butch and fear I may give young children nightmares and old people heart attacks. On the plus side...it's a lot cooler temperature wise, it feels like a small furry mammal to touch and I no longer wake up with a mouthful of hair.

Photo 1: Me with shaved head. Photo 2: Me and Marina.

2 comments:

wondy woman said...

You look hot both ways - I love the shaved head. From where I'm standing (well sitting. With a plate of chips.) there's not a sniff of butchness going on there.

Marina is a fox too!

Unknown said...

I agree with wondy woman! You look hot! I'd do you! a xx