Tuesday 24 April 2007

Friday 15th December 2006


Good day! Yesterday Ali said that he wanted me to stay in til next Fri/Sat. Today Prof Smith said that if I continue to make this progress I can go home Mon/Tue!


HAVE JUST HAD SHOWER, DRIED SELF, MOISTURISED, GOT DRESSED AND DRIED HAIR - ALL BY MYSELF!!! I know this seems trivial but I haven't been able to do that for about 8 weeks! Previously had baths which Mum ran, helped me in and out of, dried me, applied steroid creams, dressed me and dried hair; or while I was in here she would give me a sponge bath. It's a great acheivement to have done all this by myself and I need to celebrate it.


Have taken photo of myself in here and a photo of my legs which look SO much better. It's a real bugger - my hair has finally got to the stage and style I wanted for ages and it was such a lovely sensation to wash it and dry it and in a couple of weeks I could be as bald as a coot. Oh well.

1 comment:

Mushik said...

hi,
picture looks great. I hope you're chilling right now.