Thursday 12 November 2009

Saturday 16th Feb 2008


Baxter (my IV pump) was fully disconnected once the last bag of fluid had gone into me at 1am. Am free to walk around without having to unplug and drag him behind me. Also makes sleeping easier as am not paranoid I'm going to yank the lines out.

Period is fucking killing me and all I'm allowed are useless paracetomol. Really want to go home now. Am fed up of these 4 walls; peeing into a cardboard bowl; hosp food; 4 hourly obs; continuous light and electrical buzz; noise of old people wailing. Hopefully they'll keep this room for me, give me IV antibios @ lunch and then let me ho home...if there's any prob my parents' house is 3 mins away so we can just pop straight back.

What's keeping me going are the visits from people; the WONDERFUL team of nurses here; forward thoughts about travel; happy memories of my friends; my parents letting me be a spoilt, moody bitch and my iPod. Thank Fuck for the iPod. Life-saver!

No comments: