Thursday 29 October 2009

Thursday 14th Feb 2008


Fed up. Had traumatic night. Line was v sore, with lots of puss coming out of it and I've retained 4kg in fluid so am bloated, uncomfortable and puffy. When I tried to call nurse for help she got stuck outside the door as my door handle came away in her hand. Can laugh about it now but was bit touch and go for a while.

Today is Valentine's Day. I don't think much of it, and have had some dire ones in previous years, but this years has to be the worst. However, Paul is coming down from Manchester to see me this pm and he has promised me the largest, grossest, most vulgar and ugly card...ever. Can't wait to see him.

K came from Brighton to see me yesterday. Stayed for 4 hours. Bought me some wicked unicorn gifts all prettily wrapped up in 'GAY' wrapping paper. Made her a card with a monster on the front of it and gave it to her with instructions to open it once home. She sent me a text saying: 'Well, thank you v much for the lovely card! Now want to shut my head in a door for not giving u card that I had in my bag. OK 2 call u tmrow sometime? Sleep well. Kx' So...she does like me...hooray! REALLY hope this progresses...she's wonderful!

No comments: