Thursday 29 October 2009

Tuesday 12th Feb 2008


Feel much better today. Vomited twice last night but given some Ondansetron which cured it so had OK night's sleep.

Nicky Hallett sent me two books in the post - 'The Summer Book' and 'Fun Home' - to stave off the boredom.

Lucy R came to visit after work. Saw Lauren and Mark yesterday. They bought Perry (the toad) dressed in a nurse's hat and stethoscope...v lovely and v good to see them.

Have moved rooms 3 times today...now in room 6.

Took an age to shower this morning. Not allowed to get line wet and shower's fixed to wall so had to have flannel wash in smallest sink ever designed I think. Shaving my legs took forever. Gpt bored halfway through...I mean what's the sodding point really?

K's coming tomo...can't wait....I like her...lots...

No comments: