Tuesday 13 November 2007

Thursday 30th October 2007


Results Day Part 2 is tomo. To say I'm nervous, worried, tense, stressed, apprehensive, anxious and any other synonym of the aforementioned is a little understated. Basically, I'm bricking it.

However, to put it into perspective...if the worst comes to the worst then I'll just have to be zapped a bit more. It's curable and I will be cured. Just takes a longer time.

It seems so bizarre that it's been a year now since I first fell ill. This time last year I was lying in the bed I'm currently writing this in, unable to do anything except sleep and stare at the wall/ceiling. Even listening to audiobooks/music was too demanding.

I feel this year has occurred to another person. I cannot quite believe that it's me that's gone through this. Maybe it has been a subconscious coping device. It's just that when I reflect back on everything I still cannot quite grasp that it's happened, and it's only since finishing treatment that I realise how tough it was.

I just really hope I can go in tomo and come out with the all clear. More than anything. Please, please, please.

No comments: