Friday 17 August 2007

Wednesday 15th August 2007

I have a scan date! Friday! Mum ended up phoning and complaining that she didn't think the attitude I'd received when I phoned was acceptable and spoke to my consultant's secretary who helped instantly. Apparently it's holiday time and so they're taking emergency scans but other people have to wait. The list is miles long. The NHS is in such a shambles cos it's run by middle aged women faffing about with bits of flip-chart paper. I've only got my scan due to complaining. It shouldn't be like that.

Anyway...am quite nervous about it. Half-way scan and waiting for results of that was bad enough but at least just thought would be on Chemo for bit longer if it wasn't working. It seems like a much bigger thing this time though. Bit too big really...

No comments: