Friday 6 July 2007

Friday 15th June 2007


13th Chemo session today. Went well even though PICC line still not bleeding...ugh. What was also cool was I got to meet Nicola who was having her first Chemo session for Hodgkins'. Made a real difference to have someone around my age to talk to and swap stories with.

Turned 26 on Sunday. Had busy 3 days to celebrate. Saturday was Antonia's Birthday Barge Bash. She hired a barge and spent the day sailing down the river from Godalming to Guildford. Extremely sunny - v good fun.

Sunday - Mum, Dad, Denise, Vic, Nicky, Paul and I went to Great Fosters in Egham and had a really yummy meal in the sunshine, on the terrace.

Monday - back to Brighton and held a BBQ in our back garden, then had a bit of a crazy, hazy night in the maroon basement that is the Candy Bar.

Tuesday - Rebecca came down from London after work and we went to Carluccio's for dinner. Really appreciate the effort people have made to visit - not just over my Birthday, but from day-to-day too.

Still feel a little in limbo, particularly when I'm asked what I'm going to do after treatment finishes because I just don't know. Feel quite lonely still...and a bit down, but am off to Barcelona on Monday, with Mommy Dearest and hope it's going to be a good few days.

No comments: